Who Can Register?
Registration is open for:
• Any company or business (sole proprietorship/partnership) established in Malaysia and registered with Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM):
- Incorporation of local company under Companies Act, 2016; or
- Registration of a sole proprietorship or partnership under Registration of Businesses Act, 1956
• Companies/business that are capable of providing direct services to customers in the areas of:
1. ACCOUNTING, AUDITING AND TAXATION
2. ADVERTISING & MARKET RESEARCH
3. ARCHITECTURAL CONSULTANCY
4. CONSTRUCTION & ITS RELATED SERVICES
5. EDUCATION AND INDUSTRIAL TRAINING (INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL)
6. ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY
7. ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT & CONSULTANCY
8. FINANCIAL & INSURANCE/TAKAFUL
9. GREEN ENERGY RELATED SERVICES
10. INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (INCLUDING SOLUTION PROVIDERS FOR INDUSTRY 4.0)
11. INTEGRATED ENGINEERING SERVICES (TURNKEY/EPCC)
14. MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS CONSULTANCY
15. OIL & GAS
16. REAL ESTATE & SURVEYING CONSULTANCY
17. RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (R&D) SERVICES
18. SPECIALISED TECHNICAL SUPPORT (INCLUDING ROBOTICS & AUTOMATION)
Please refer About Us (https://iservices.mida.gov.my/iservices/about.php) for description of each business activity.
• Companies/businesses must be able to provide supporting documents to prove its business activities via:
1. Certificate of Incorporation (Form 9) by Companies Commission of Malaysia or Certificate of Registration by Companies Commission of Malaysia (Form D); and
2. Licence/Certificate of Registration/Membership with Relevant Regulators/Professional Bodies/Associations
• Companies/businesses will receive a notification email from MIDA upon successful registration as local service providers. Companies/businesses will be provided with username and password for log-in.
• Only successful registration will be published for users’ view.
• Any update of companies/businesses information is allowed upon log-in and the updated information will be published upon approval by MIDA.
• All registered service providers can use the same username and password to log-in as users and search other service providers published in MIDA i-Services Portal.